* In one God, eternally existent in three persons; Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
* In salvation, through the blood of Jesus.
* In the Bible, as the inspired and infallible Word of God.
* In the second coming of Jesus Christ.
* In healing by the redemptive work of Christ on the cross.
* In the baptism of the Holy Spirit, giving power for the service of our Lord.
* In the purifying power of the Spirit who enables the believer to live a holy life.
* In the virgin birth of Christ, His vicarious, atoning death, and bodily resurrection and ascension.
Those of us who consider Gospel Mountain Assembly of God our Home Fellowship in Thompson Falls, MT share this statement of Purpose and Vision:
The word of God is our guide, that we will be thoroughly equipped for every good work. We will unite together in loyalty, love and faithfulness. To be benevolent to all those we encounter. We will strive to be ever mindful of present needs in our church body and community. We must never forget everyone's number one need is, JESUS! Though we may use many methods, strategies, and benevolences, our focus must be to introduce, Jesus Christ.
To be effective, we will be relevant. We acknowledge that change of methods, music and strategies is inevitable, but the truth of God's Word must never be compromised. God's Word is always relevant.
We will provide worship opportunities, service opportunities, educational opportunities, and evangelistic opportunities to all that are interested and we will encourage participation by all. We will continually be looking for ways to be more effective.
To be biblical, we must be missions and out-reach minded, locally and globally. Winning, Building, and Sending disciples, must be priorities.
We believe Jesus is this worlds only hope, and that "Hope" was provided through the atoning work of the cross and that is what we must project.
Through the power of the Holy Spirit we will persevere until Christ returns. The work must go on. Prayer must never cease. Without Christ, we can do nothing, but with God, nothing is impossible!